5 Tips for Perfect Makeup
Today’s makeup does everything from covering dark spots to glittering around your eyes. Of course, everyone knows, the secret to perfect makeup is to make it look like you’re not wearing any makeup at all. Here are 5 tips for makeup perfection every time!
- Clean you face thoroughly with a good facial cleanser correct for your skin type. Tone to tighten the pores. Then use the correct under foundation cream for your skin. Exfoliate once a week to help keep your complexion clean and glowing!
- A few basics in your cosmetic kit include: powder, stick and liquid foundations with concealers in the same varieties and colors. A foundation primer is helpful along with highlighting powder and translucent setting powder to extend the life of your makeup which helps you look glowing. You’ll need blushes, too, in both cream and powder. Eye makeup that brings out the best in your eyes and favorite clothes colors are good. Good eyeliner and mascara should be bought new every three months.
- Blend your makeup, blush, highlighting powder so that they all look seamless and natural. Your eye makeup should be natural and making your eyes pop at the same time!
- Don’t wear too dark a shade up lipstick, unless you have dark skin and plump lips. No matter how old you are, darker shades on light skinned women, make your look haggard and old.
- Use powder foundations if you have young, moisture rich skin and cream foundations for dry or older skin.
Bonus tip: If you’re going clubbing or dressing up for a bash, of course, go as dramatic as you wish with all makeup! Be bold!